Local Content Advisers
Local Content Advisers (LCAs) are available to provide a variety of advisory services to State Government agencies in regional areas. Using their local knowledge, LCAs will collaborate with the Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation (JTSI) to deliver a range of support to agencies including:
- Guidance to assist compliance with WA Industry Participation Strategy and participation plans
- Helping to verify the reliability of the information submitted in participation plans.
- Providing feedback from small to medium sized enterprises on their experiences in seeking to compete for government supply opportunities.
- Promoting scheduled major upcoming contracts in regional areas for early identification of opportunities to regional industry to maximise the time for the market to consider and prepare competitive bids.
- Providing feedback to the JTSI regarding any agency concerns.