Reid Highway Dual Carriageway – Altone Road to West Swan Road
Agency: Main Roads Western Australia
The Reid Highway Dual Carriageway Project involves the investigation, design and upgrading of Reid Highway – Altone to West Swan Road. The scope of works will include: including the following:
• Construction of a 4km, two lane second carriageway between Altone and West Swan Roads.
• Modifications to the Reid Highway and West Swan Road intersection.
• Construction of a duplicate bridge deck for second carriageway across Bennett Brook.
• Construction of a duplicate underpass structure east of Lord Street.
• Improve pedestrian and cycling facilities.
For more information, visit the project page.